christmas

Sunday, February 20, 2011

51/365

Last night (Saturday) Isaac and I made mini pizza's for dinner. Too bad I ended up burning them, so they didn't taste very well at all. Isaac sure did have fun making them though. Today (Sunday) started off as a pretty crappy day, literally. I was woken up at around 5:00am by the smell of poo coming from somewhere. I wondered downstairs and found that Flash had left 3 piles of poo for me to clean along with a puddle of pee. I have no idea why he did this, and he has been acting fine ever since. Today also I had a scary experience with a spider. A BIG spider. On the ceiling. Thankfully my neighbor came and killed the thing for me. I HATE SPIDERS. But now I feel like there are a million around me, or crawling on me or waiting for me to crawl into bed. YUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment