A lot sure has happened in the last few weeks!!!! Justin has come and gone for R&R, Olivia has came into this world, Isaac is adjusting to being a big brother, and life is moving on slowly.
Today is the day Justin left. He had a flight out this morning at 10:30AM. This time his leaving has seemed to hit me harder, and him as well. It is only the first day and it seems to be moving like molasses. Isaac doesn't realize yet that his daddy is gone again, and of course Olivia has no clue what is going on.
Right now all the feelings I have are "how am I going to do this, now with TWO kids" and "I am not strong enough for this". I know God will give me the strength and he isn't going to give me anything I cant handle, and that faith in Him is putting me to the test for sure.
Olivia was born on June 27th at 12:31pm. She was 6pounds 12ounces and 18.75 inches long. She has a head full of dark brown hair and again, like Isaac, is the spitting Image of her father. From her big toe, her ears and eyes, I look at her and see Justin and Isaac.
Here are a few pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment