christmas

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

324/365

I have not been very good lately in posting things! I feel like I am never in my own home anymore either! My house is suffering from it! Some big things that have happened:
1) O rolls all over the place front and back
2) Isaac is potty trained!!!
3) O now laughs (not just in the bathtub!)
4) Isaac's vocabulary shocks me sometimes!
5) O started army crawling yesterday
6) Isaac will be switching to a big boy bed
7) The first flights home from deployment start arriving later this week!!! No Justin is not on those flights, but he will be on one soooooner than later :) :) I can not believe it has been almost a full year! Can you? Days themselves seemed to drag, but over all these two little kiddos and life itself sure did seem to keep me super busy!
Mr. Mike helping Isaac play baseball at Sadie's 3rd birthday party

He is getting it!

Little stud

Trying to hold sissy's hand...she isnt to thrilled

and Miss O

No comments:

Post a Comment