HAPPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
As much as I love being a mother over all this day didn't feel that much different than any other day Isaac and I have had since Justin has been gone. I know Isaac is still WAY to young to even understand but it would have been nice to be able to kick up my fat swollen feet up for a bit today! Justin was able to call and we talked for a bit then his phone went dead and haven't heard anything since. This morning Isaac and I played outside for a while, then came in and had lunch, nap and then went back outside. It was hot here today and we pulled out the sprinklers and let him go wild. Obviously he is feeling better. Some pictures include him on his sit n spin he got for his birthday, getting ready to go outside and of course his cute naked self! Yesterday was 32 weeks pregnant with Olivia, so 7 more to go! AAH I am ready to get this baby out!
No comments:
Post a Comment