Yesterday was a super fun day! Leah and Ellie threw me a baby sprinkle for Miss Olivia. It was fun, a lot of girls whose husbands are also deployed were here, and good friends and family. Olivia got soooo many clothes. That was the good part. Now the bad part. I have been put on bed rest for a few days since Miss Olivia for some reason decided to start playing tricks and making everyone think she was on her way. Friday I went into Labor and Delivery and was hooked up to all the monitors and such and realized I was contracting every 6 min and Olivia was down low enough for the doctor to feel her. I was three centimeters dilated already as well. I was given a shot to help with pain and to stop my contractions and it seemed to work. I have to go back on Tuesday to see what the progress is. They are hoping I either close back up some, stay at a stand still, and not continue dilating. I feel better today, so that is good. My mom is here to help with Isaac and do all the "fun" stuff for me. Here are some pics from the baby sprinkle :)

Isaac playing with the balloons
Little "babies in a blanket"
A few of the ladies that came
Some of the yummy food :)
No comments:
Post a Comment