christmas

Monday, January 10, 2011

10/365




Today Isaac and I were able to stay home due to his awesome attitude and teething. I had a conference call for things with FRG (family readiness group for spouses) and that took a while, then we had some lunch and were able to have a nice 2 hour nap!! He was even MORE of a grouch when he woke up which I didn't even know was possible. The most exciting part of the day though was when the mail man came and delivered Isaac's "daddy doll". Here are some pics of him with "daddy."


Also, I don't know if teething is causing this, or he just has inherited this awesome trait from his dad but this kid has the WORST farts ever. He can clear a room. I don't understand how such a sweet (usually) little boy can produce such an awful odor. It could just be the pregnancy nose though as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment