christmas

Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365



I forgot to update yesterday. Today Isaac and I stayed pretty busy, we went grocery shopping and that took a while since he had to talk to everyone. We also got some stuff together and send Justin his first package. No wonder they pay you extra when you are deployed, because it sure isn't cheap to send anything. When we got home Isaac attempted to help unload the groceries in the kitchen, that was a sight! He seemed to know where most when though! By then it was lunch time and Justin was able to call us again and chat while we ate some lunch then we both went down for a nap.


Today's picture is Isaac playing "on your mark, get set, GO" with my parents. They came to spend some time with us and to help me out some, so hopefully I well get some sleep here soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment