christmas

Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/365


Today Isaac and I went to church and met up with Candi and Grant. It was such a good service about recovery and being set free of certain things. I think that really  hit home, especially dealing with anxiety and worry. Not just about Justin, but about Isaac and I being here alone, this pregnancy and everything else right now. I felt so refreshed after service. We then came home and finished our Valentine's Day box we will be sending to Justin and Isaac was sooooo excited to help! Later on in the day after nap and snack time we went across the street to Deb's house and let the kid's play a bit and I pretended to enjoy watching football. Today's picture is Isaac looking all studly for church this morning! He is going to break a lot of hearts one day.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love that little outfit. He's breaking my heart!

    ReplyDelete