christmas

Monday, January 24, 2011

24/365





Isaac and myself went and ran some errands in Elizabethtown today. We met with another spouse for FRG (family readiness group)  things, and got all the supplies to make little valentine's to send to the soldiers. They are so cute! As much as I love glitter and all things sparkly I DO NOT like it all over my kitchen table. I am pretty sure I will be eating glitter for the next month. I also was able to score a trash can at Bed, Bath and Beyond, I know EXCITING! ah the joys of adulthood. Another great part of today was Isaac napping for 2.5 hours. He does this maybe, once a month and today I needed it! I was ready for a nap by 11am. Today's pictures are a series of pics I took of Isaac trying to "stick" little foam animals to his shirt. He didn't really understand why they wouldn't stay on if he bent over or ran around so it was pretty entertaining to watch. Technically these are pictures from two days ago, but he hasn't changed THAT much in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment