Please do not read any further if you are grossed out easily.
So as much as I enjoy being pregnant, and knowing that we will be expaning our family I do have a couple of complaints. Some women are lucky enough to experience the great stuff about pregnancy such as, feeling like Pamela Anderson for a few months with their new rack, or beauiful thick hair that magically appears when they get a positive on those little pee sticks, but oh not me. I am bless with farts that can clear a room, let alone have my almost 2 year old look at me and make the most disgusting face ever and my personal favorite; leaking boobs. I am not talking about a little drop here and there, I am talking about enough leaking going on, that I need to wring my sheets out the next morning because they are soaked. Leaking enough that I scare myself in the middle of the night because I think there is something crawling on my belly, but to just find out its a trail of boob juice coming out. I am really thinking about sleeping with bottles duck taped to my nipples to start storing up for this little baby, uncomfortable yes, but I dont think that it will effect my sleep that much, since I still wake up every 20 minutes to pee.
Enough of the gross stuff, Isaac was able to feel Olivia move for the first time the other day and it was hilarious. He was either so freaked out or confused he wanted nothing to do with my expanding belly the rest of the night! Today is a pretty boring day around here. It is beautiful outside though, the sun is shining, supposed to get close to 60* today and I want to play outside!
No picture today :)
Shonak and I were dieing reading this .so hilarious!
ReplyDelete