Monday! ugh... That is how I feel about today! I could not sleep for the life of me last night, Isaac woke up at around 7:45. We had breakfast, and then I went through my closet and cleaned out two garbage bags full of stuff. Isaac had 6 time outs today. SIX! He was horrible, he would do things he knew he shouldn't be doing, and yet still did it and almost laughed about it in my face. It was a trying and tiring day! After nap time we went to Goodwill to drop off everything I cleaned out today, ran a couple other errands, then came home and played outside for a bit. It was 50* today. We ended up ordering pizza, and played trains. He is finally in bed and I am THISCLOSE to fall asleep myself. I was able to speak with Justin for about 10 min. today. I miss him so so so much. Today's picture is what I have been craving all day!

No comments:
Post a Comment