People always tell you. "parenting is the toughest job you will ever do". Well today I am taking that to heart. I am trying really really really hard not to fly off the handle with Isaac today. Everything is the end of the world to him, or if I am not right beside him he freaks out. Or he thinks its okay to try and get away with things he knows he isn't allowed to do. I also know that the "terrible twos" are approaching, if not already here and it doesn't make me feel any better as if there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Yes, he can be the sweetest, most loving, and entertaining boy on the planet, but he knows he can flip a switch with me and be a handful and then some. It is going to be a LONG 9 more months!
Today's pictures are Isaac sitting on toys he isn't supposed to and him wanting to show daddy his new croc's (well fake crocs from target)
No comments:
Post a Comment