christmas

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

67/365

Well so far my birthday week has been pretty good! Today Candi took me out for a little birthday lunch and it was delish! and they even had tirimisu so I am in heaven!! Isaac has been pretty good the last two days, which definitely has helped things be good, and I started painting Olivia's nursery today. I have been putting off starting the big stuff since it makes everything feel more real. I also just wish Justin was here with me, doing it together. We weren't able  to put together Isaac's nursery as a couple since he was in Maryland for training, and part of my is super sad he isn't here to put together Olivia's. The fun part is though, that before Justin left, he had pretty much everything picked out for a girl, just in case, so I am just obeying his orders for the room. This little girl already has his heart!
Today's two pictures are, Olivia's room starting to be pink, and Isaac and I out to eat yesterday morning at Waffle House for a little date :).

2 comments:

  1. He has Justin's eyes!!! Is he still in his jammies?? so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he sure does have Justin's eyes when he smiles!! He looks sooo much like his daddy!
    Yep I took him in his jammies still :)

    ReplyDelete