christmas

Sunday, March 20, 2011

79/365



Sunday Funday! Today Isaac and I had a great day! The sun was out, the temp was perfect, and both he and I were in a fantastic mood. Isaac had a little play date with Miss Kate Johnson today while I ran up to the hospital to see Candi, Adam and baby Julia! She is so cute and squishy! Cheeks you just want to nibble on! I forgot how tiny babies really are when they are only a day old!!! After that we ran to the grocery store for a bit then came home and Justin was finally able to call! I hadn't been able to talk to him for a while. He has been super busy and blackouts were happening as well :( After nap time Isaac and I went outside and played with his water table because yes it was that hot out. He LOVED it. Flash- not so much, I don't think he really appreciated Isaac trying to give him a bath. While Isaac was playing with Miss Kate he became SLIGHTLY obsessed with a yellow balloon so she let him bring it home.Yes he is naked because we just came back in and he soaked himself with the water table. Here are some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment