It has been a while since I hace updated this! Sorry! The last few days have been busy and crazy!

Friday was my birthday and it started off pretty bad. Isaac was up at midnight throwing up. He was up till about 5:00am vomiting every two hours. He finally fell asleep for about an hour or two and then was up until nap time. The weird thing was he was acting fine, running around and all, but then just would stop and barf. It was so gross. Friday I was able to spend the day with Justin's mom and dad, they had came down for the weekend. Justin was able to call on skype for a little bit but his interent connection was really bad. He got me a Kindle! I am so excited! I have already downloaded 2 books on there and can't wait to actually sit down and read them! Friday for the most part, was just a recovery day and figure out what was wrong with the little man :(.
Saturday I was able to takea few hours for myself, went and chopped off about 5-6 inches off my hair, went shopping, and had lunch by myself. It was so nice. Isaac went to the park, hiking with Pam and Mike. He had a blast playing with all the rocks and running around. We were able to also pick up Olivia's crib. Sadly, as Mike had just about finished it and had it all set up in her room, I realized, it was the wrong crib. Sooo that was a whole other headache to deal with.
Sunday Isaac and I had a day of just us again, and just hung out, watched movies, did laundry and played a little outside.
Monday (yesterday) was a rainy, stormy day and made us want to just stay in again. I was able to get a lot done from, weekly meal planning, party planning for Isaac's #2 birthday, and cleaning. I also had to take the crib back to the place and get the right one! Thankfully the guy was nice enough to come and deliver it to my house for me instead of having to do it later without Isaac in the car, since all the seats have to be down. So that helped out a lot actually.
Today, Isaac had "mommy's day out" at church, so I was able to go grocery shopping, run into Target, come back home and watch the bachelor, then go pick him back up. He has been super hyper today! Now we are just getting ready for dinner.
Here are a couple of pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment