christmas

Thursday, March 31, 2011

90/365

Thursday! Isaac and I started off our morning by going into Louisville and picking up a baby monitor for Olivia! I had an awesome coupon and wanted to check out some more stuff at Baby Depot so we had a little adventure down there. He watched Finding Nemo the whole way, while I recited the whole movie. By the time we got home it was lunch time and Justin was able to call. It is so good to hear his voice. Even though I am so so so lucky to talk to him on a regular basis, he really makes my day brighter knowing that he is okay, and hearing his voice. I know I say this a lot, but he truly is such an amazing husband, and I wonder how I got so lucky :). The rest of the evening Isaac and I worked on colors, numbers, played trains, and helped me cook dinner. He also decided it would be a good time to push farts out while in the bathtub. He thought it was the funniest thing ever! Today's picture is a sneak peek into Olivia's room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment